Friday, November 26, 2010

Are men all about sex, and women all about relationships?

And what is the difference? Oh, I
have an opinion, it's just that
after years of not being in that
scene I find myself both looking,
and apparently being looked at,
and haven't got a clue where the
sexes stand, pursuit-wise, today.
My references range, narrowly
from the "Love Boat" to
"Friends" and that is just sad, I
think. Any help would be
appreciated.
Well, there are players in
both sexes, but I believe men
want relationships. Sex is the
way men show their affection.
Women have many ways to show
they care and sex is one of them.
A man once said to me, "Men
play at love to get sex; women
play at sex to get love." Human
beings need love, affection and
sex and I think it depends on
your personality and where you
are in your life which takes
precedent.

No comments:

Post a Comment