Friday, November 26, 2010

Have you been in love?

I have been in love and am in
love right now with my wife, she
is the most wonderful woman in
the world. Her ability to make
me smile is astounding.
My husband and I are about to
celebrate our 5th wedding
anniversary in a month or so,
and it still surpirses and scares
me sometimes when I look at
him and realize how much he's a
part of me and how much I love
him.
And sometimes it's his weird little
quirks I love the best.
I love the fact that the word
"boobies" still makes him giggle
(like Homer Simpson)
I love that he still likes to tuck
me in at night and rub my
forehead until I fall asleep
I love that he's a man not afraid
to order a daiquiri in a
restaurant
I love that if I even say the word
"berserker" I know he can't
resist singing the berserker song
from "Clerks" under his
breath...even when he doesn't
realize it
And I love that the only remedy I
know of to cure a headache of
mine is to lean my forehead
against his. It's always makes
things better.
I know, I'm pretty sappy. And I'm
also terrified of what it means to
be so attached to another
human being. But what a fun
ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment