Friday, November 26, 2010

What do you like to wear to bed?

I like to wear a smile and Lady
Stetson cologne. ( Accepting
answers - asked 5 months ago)
A: As little as possible
I usually wear my husband's t-
shirt with nothing else. He thinks
my wearing his shirt to bed is
sexy. I like it because its
comfortable.
I've only been married for five
months and I already I am guilty
of wearing the ever so sexy t-
shirt and sweatpants to bed at
night! ( Accepting answers -
asked 31 months ago)
A: In my opinion....
don't worry about it. It's not
what you wear to bed that
makes you sexy, it's who you
are. On those special occasions
where you really want to be
sexy and want to attract your
partner you can wear something
more revealing or what ever
turns your partner on. That
doesn't mean you have to do
that every single night. And
when you are finished with your
love session for the evening you
can still put your t-shirt and
sweats back on to retire for
sleep.
I feel that right now you are
concerned with statistics.
Married 5 months so I have to
be this real sexy turned on
person all the time. No you
don't. You just have to be
yourself and worry about
turning your partner on when
the time is right, when there is
true romance in the air.
In my opinion a t-shirt and
sweats are fine as long as you
are comfortable.
We didn't want even 5 months
before we were in our t-shirts,
etc. and we are still married 25
years later.
It's what works, "for you", not
for others. Some think sleeping
naked is great. I think its
freezing cold. Just a matter of
personal opinion.
So my opinion, be yourself, be
comfortable, enjoy life and do
what works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment