Friday, November 26, 2010

What do you think is the biggest mistake that men/women make in their relationships?

Related words are "cheat", "lie",
"mislead", "pretend" and "fake".
The scope of dishonesty is wide-
ranging and is not limited to any
kind of romantic or sexual
relationship with "another
person".
Facing my own life and relating
to the lives of those close to me,
I realize that coming into a
serious relationship is as difficult
as keeping that relationship fresh
and alive. A good relationship
brings joy, friendship,
companionship, understanding,
complementary support and
many other rewards, but it
should never be taken for
granted. Even more so, either
partner of the relationship
should never be taken for
granted. There is so much at
stake, especially: Trust.
I am willing to share my life, my
feelings, my emotions, my
aspirations, my hopes, my
frustrations, my despairs, my
achievements, my failures -- the
whole glorious package -- with
you. And this is based on a single
factor: Trust.
So when you are approaching
my life, please be honest. I am
initially open to a friendship, but
beyond that, allow me to decide
with factual information. And
when we reach the point of
staying together, please continue
to be honest. Because our new
life encompasses more than just
you alone.
I feel that when either partner
has the slightest need to hide
anything from the other, it must
be taken as a seed of trouble. It
is time to pause, make quality
time and sit down for a loving
review.

No comments:

Post a Comment