Friday, November 26, 2010

what woman like to wear on bed

I bought a new Serta mattress
set a few years ago and I LOVE
it. Not to knock the other guys,
but Serta's mattresses are soft
(but not too soft) and don't
wear out as fast as other ones
do.
I have never owned a memory
foam bed, and I could be
entirely wrong, but it just seems
like they would wear out faster
than other mattress sets. They
say they "never lose their
memory" but I don't think that's
entirely true (like I said, I could
be wrong). I just imagine buying
one and then having a giant Me-
Shaped-Groove permanently
imprinted on it after a few
months. That would stink! And
the sleep number beds seem like
a lot of strange high
maintenance.
I love Serta, plain and simple.
They make fantastic mattresses.
They hold up for a long time,
and are incredibly comfortable.
Before we moved, we had the
most comfortable water bed. My
husband insisted on getting the
'sleep number bed'. There is not
any setting that I find
comfortable. He doesn't like it
either, but we're stuck with it
because it was so darned
expensive. We kept thinking we
just needed time to get used to
it. Then it was too late to return
it. It makes no sense to me, not
to be able to find a comfortable
setting. I can sleep like a log on
the couch. Hope you have better
luck than we did. .

No comments:

Post a Comment