ALL ABOUT STANDARD BANK
Standard bank was incorporated as standard state bank in 1947 . It served the southwest metropolitian chicago community at 79th street and ashland avenue . In 1970 ,the bank moved to 95th street and western avenue in the evergreen park community . In 1980 ,the bank first branch was opened in the oak lawn commumity and, 1986 a second branch opened at palos park . Throughout the 1980's and 1990's standard bank continued to expand into the communities of orland park ,hickory hills and naperville ,llinois standard bank headquater are now located in hickory hills .