Saturday, November 27, 2010

HOW TO SAY I LOVE YOU

THE QUESTION : HOW DO I
TELL HER/HIM I LOVE YOU?.
THE ANSWER : IF YOU LOVE
SOMEONE IT IS EASY.
You can say it with flowers, you
can buy chocolates,you can buy
jewelery or other precious gifts.
but nothing compares to the
words themselves.
I LOVE YOU.
The secret there is no secret if
you love someone it shows in
everything you say and do,
the whole world melts away and
it becomes only the two of
you,nothing else matters.
when you are apart from your
love you count the seconds till
you are together again.
the spoken word isn`t needed
when you lie in each others
arms.
the greatest feeling I ever get is
when my wife looks deep into
my eyes and says" I love you"
and I know that what she is
saying has come straight fom the
heart.
ALISON I LOVE YOU
FOREVER ALWAYS AND A DAY
As I said right at the start of this
hub if you love someone its easy
to tell them that you love them.
You dont need romance, or a
candle lit dinner just look into
your loved ones eyes and say
I LOVE YOU.........HAVE
FUN.....JIMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment