Friday, November 26, 2010

Learn how to say I love YouHow to say, “I Love You”

Are you willing to open your
heart before your girlfriend? Do
you hesitate in saying “I love
you” to your girlfriend? Do you
want to propose your girlfriend?
If yes, read up on this article to
learn to say “I Love You”
If you like a girl and you want to
go a long way in relationship
with her; you should say “I Love
You”. I am not suggesting ways
for those guys who are willing to
have a one night stand and then
vanish. You should read further
if you are really serious for a girl
and want to have a serious
relationship with her.
Many a boys find it difficult to
say “I love you” to their
girlfriends. Do not worry. It is
quite common among boys. You
may feel quite nervous. But it is
an art which can be learned.
You should not do the following
in the beginning of your
relationship:
Do not say I Love You in the
very first meeting. It gives an
impression of rowdiness.
Do not go very fast. It will
make her feel uncomfortable.
Do not talk about sex or love
on the very first few meetings.
Do not try to come closer on
the very first few meetings.
Do not try to take an extra
care for her in the start.
Do not show your weak
attitude.
Do not boast about you.
Do not hang around her
house in the very start.
Do not ask for her contact
number or email in the very
beginning.
Do not stare at her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment