Friday, November 26, 2010

Do you love your bed

I had the same dilemma a year
ago.
After much research, I went with
the S&F Andelucia. Very
expensive, but I got a great deal.
Prior to the new mattress, I had
back spasms all of the time and
developed a hip problem that
required physical therapy to
correct. I am only in my early
30's mind you!
My cousin has a sleep number
bed and really loves it."Sleep Number" and Memory
Foam are both horribly
expensive, but extremely
comfortable. I can ’t afford either
one, so I bought a platform bed
and a cotton batting futon
mattress. The cotton compresses
and makes the mattress all
lumpy, but the beauty of it is
this: the mattress conforms to
your shape, like when you lie
down on a soft sandy beach.
When I crawl into bed at night, I
fit quite nicely into all the big
depressions, and I sleep very
well. The only drawback is that I
can’t sleep on my stomach on it,
because the depression makes
my backbone bend the wrong
way. But I love it, and my sister
and daughter, who have both
slept on it too, like it as well. It
was cheap, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment