Friday, November 26, 2010

Ladies, do you coordinate the color of your bra with the color of your panties?

Men, feel free to answer if you
wear a bra! ( Accepting answers -
asked 34 months ago)
A: Shoot!
You better believe it. Well, at
least whenever I can.
I know. I know. This makes me
shallow or not focused on the
right priorities, right? Nobody
can see them under my clothes
so why bother putting so much
thought into undergarments,
right?
Well, damn it. It's fun to know
there is a secret little cache of
creativity on me. So what if
there are more important things
to consider. I spend my days
changing diapers, taking care of
kids, running a business, and
keeping up a house. I don't get
much fun. If matching tangerine
bra and panties gives me a
giggle, why the hell not.
There is also what I call the
drool and mud factor. Most of
my clothes are very casual
because I'm dealing with a
preschooler, a baby, and
construction sites. Not exactly a
dry clean only lifestyle, if you
know what I mean. I don't get
to do pretty very often with my
exterior clothing. Knowing I'm
wearing something pretty
underneath helps keep me
feeling like I'm still a woman,
not just a mom and a boss.
So what if nobody but my
husband will see them. Who
cares? He's the one I want to
see them. I like the way he looks
when he realizes under those
jeans and button down are a
bra and panties in pink lace. I
like the way it makes him smile. I
know that when we are
conducting business with burly
construction guys, my husband
is getting a kick out of the fact
that I'm wearing something fun
and sexy and only he knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment