Friday, November 26, 2010

In Between relationships, what do you miss the most?

In Between relationships, what
do you miss the most?
I tend to go a very long time
inbetween relationship. As time
goes on inbetween there are a
few things that I start to miss like
just talking, holding eachother,
and general making out. What
do you miss the most and why
when you are inbetween
relationships?
HUGS
Just like you, in between
relationships (before I got
married) I missed being held,
sharing my feelings and emotions
with someone I care about, and
all that is important and
meaningful to me, from what
happened during our day, our
values, what we want from our
futures, and so much more. I
miss that coming home to
someone who will always give
me a great big HELLO hug. I miss
waking up and kissing good
morning to my "honey."
Cuddling together on a cold or
rainy night and watching a
movie. Walking through the
park, holding hands and talking
about everything under the sun.
Eating dinner together after we
both come home from work. For
no reason getting a romantic
and passionate kiss. Being taken
out to for a romantic dinner, for
a special occasion or for no
reason.
I can keep going on but the one
single thing I miss the most (the
one I would rate number 1) is
whenever I want a hug, if I am
feeling down and depressed or if
I just want a hug, I can always
get one. Hugs are so important,
well showing affection is so
important.
the 'in between'
i have to agree with you about
missing the cuddling, making out
and just the conversation with
someone you know cares about
you.
i miss the little things like, going
to the grocery store together,
taking a late night walk in the
neighborhood, going for a beer
somewhere local and just being
silly...
man is not meant to be alone
what I miss is sex, holding each
other, talking, laughing together,
doing things for each other,
concerts, walks, and things like
that. When I'm alone like I am
now I just don't get to do too
much because this world for the
most part is about couples... like
vacations movies concerts going
out to eat all these things and
more are alot more fun when
you are with the person you love
or are in love with and like I said
in the begining man is not meant
to be alone.
Yep, I miss the talks, the
holding and all the rest. Read
on...
I’ve been separated for about 3
months now and I still turn to
ask a question or forget what ’s
happened. I have found myself
dialing his number by mistake on
at least 3 ocassions. I miss our
being goofy together, laughing -
oh how I miss laughing. I miss
how he ’d explain things and
hearing him play the guitar. No
one plays like he did. But once
the trust is broken for me, I can’t
go back. I’m just trying to adjust,
grow and get on with it. My
partner and I were together for
nearly seven years, so some
habits die hard. I don ’t want my
heart to be closed off so I never
love again, but I ’m definitley in
between and missing what I
worked so hard to build - a life -
with someone I cared for deeply.
Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment